LIMITED TIME ONLY! NOT SOLD IN STORES
50% OFF NOW!
Click "Add to Cart" To Get Yours!
Have your own selfie drone with this cute, Alpha Quadcopter Egg Selfie Drone. Easy to control with high-quality photos.
- 200 million Pixels
- 2.4G 4CH transmitter and 6-Axis gyro for your easy and stable control.
- H/L speed mode.
- One key to return: It can find its way home easily, reducing your fear of losing it.
- One button takeoff/landing function: avoid lost aircraft and bring drone back with the simple push of a button.
- Equipped with LED light, the drone will shine in the darkness which is good to show you the right flying direction.
- Altitude hold mode makes it easier to control the drone for beginner and more stable for aerial photography.
- Gravity sensor mode allows you to fly the drone forward/backward/left/right in correspondence to the angle of the mobile phone.
- Headless mode: Completely solving "loss of orientation" problems.
Grab yours now!!
Amazing, my nephew loves his birthday present. It's small but powerful and the 360 flip it makes is so cool. Now my other 2 nephews are requesting the same drone for their bday. I'm one happy aunt, big thumbs up.!
Really awesome little toy. Don't expect this to be a big drone, it's very tiny and easy to pack. Great for all ages. There is a big learning curve to flying this (as with any drone).you can spot and fly at night. 360 flying makes it easy to maneuver back.
Be careful, fly in an open field so it won't hit any trees as this would break the propellers (made that mistake several times)
Super adorable! . great for all ages, I love that we can use it at night since it lights up. My son puts it his pocket when not playing with it. Of course you will need to get used to playing it like anyother remote controlled toys, but soon my son got hang of it. Fun drone without being too complicated.
My youngest son has been very interested in watching his older brother fly his drone. I thought he would enjoy having one of his own so I did some research and found this one which I thought was age appropriate as he is 8 years old. After receiving it I had my husband look it over and try it out as he's the house drone technician. He was very pleased with it's quality and ease of flight. My 8 year old was able to fly it without any problems and has found lots of fun being able to fly with his older brother. I am very pleased with this drone and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to enjoy drone flight.
This is a nifty drone. Pretty small and might take a while to get used to it. I think I crashed it a lot of times already . In any case using the app and pairing it to this pocket drone is super easy, no problems whatsoever. Again this needs some practice before you can get to fly it smoothly. Also I am unsure if this records. Still as a pocket drone, it's pretty good.